About WSDS mobile App
WSDS mobile app is designed to act as a mobile guide for everyone attending the Summit.
Some salient features are as follows:
- ‘What’s happening now’: On the main screen of the app there will be a “What’s happening now” section which shows which session is happening at that moment and where. Delegates are not required to browse through the detailed day wise agenda to know about it
- Live feeds : Read the articles and news, watch the videos and photos, and follow the social media feeds live on the app
- Poll : Real time poll allows participants to provide their opinion on important topics and see what others think about it through poll results
- My agenda : Delegates can browse through the detailed day wise agenda provided on the app and can bookmark the desired sessions for easy tracking
- Speakers Bio and Session details: Speakers bio and their session details can be browsed through the mobile app
- Push Notifications: Receive necessary information and announcements about the Summit periodically
- Venue Details on Google Maps: The venue details and how to reach it by road using Google maps
- Important contacts: Get the contact details of important contacts required during the event like registration, travel, and partners desk, and Summit organisers.
- Profile: Upload your photograph and let the Summit delegates know you better!
- Feedback: Share your feedback about the Summit
Features Available Post Login
- Meeting Request: All registered participants of the Summit can request for a meeting with another delegate/speaker. On the acceptance of your request, you will see the update in your meeting request section of the app. To use this feature, a user has to login using the registered email id and password provided by the WSDS team upon completion of your Summit registration.
- Share contact: Participants can exchange the contact details digitally with each other though the app. Use this section and scan the QR Code available on the other participant’s profile page, and you are done. See the list of contacts exchanged in the “My contacts” section. You may email the listed contacts to yourself through the app. Users are required to login to use this feature using the registered email id and password provided by the WSDS team.