North India's Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Solid Waste and RecyclingThe first edition of IFAT Delhi will take place alongside the World Sustainable Development Summit 2020 - The Energy and Resources lnstitute's (TERI) flagship event and one of the largest international events dedicated to sustainable development. By launching its second IFAT trade fair in India, Messe Muenchen India aims to establish the event as a strong platform for the environmental community in the country's north. Taking place in New Delhi, the power center of India, IFAT Delhi and WSDS 2020 will bring together policy makers, local government and change makers to discuss key national and topical issues concerning the environment.
Date: January 29-31, 2020, 10.00 am to 6.00 pm | Venue: India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
Application Deadline : November 30, 2019
- Trade visitors only.
- Visitor registration is required.
- Admission to the trade fair is free of charge.
- Delhi as the meeting hub of India's decision makers. India's capital is home to the key contacts for country-wide environmental initiatives: it houses central government, state government agencies, a wealth of company headquarters and industry associations.
- IFAT - World's leading network for environmental technologies. Be part of IFAT's vast network which encompasses eight trade fairs in Germany, China, India, South Africa and Turkey as well as partners from all over the world.
- Be part of the most influential platform in India In strong partnership with WSDS, IFAT Delhi positions to be the most influential platform for adoption of technology and policy changes to be implemented in India.
- Comprehensive product range Showcase the latest technologies for waste water treatment, water extraction, waste management and recycling, waste to energy and air pollution.
Central & State Government
Jal Boards and
Founded in 2007 in India, Messe Muenchen India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading organizers of trade fairs in India. Messe Muenchen India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Messe Muenchen, Germany. It organizes various B2B trade fairs across various industrial verticals. Messe Muenchen, together with its subsidiary Messe Muenchen India, expanded its international network of trade events for the environmental technology sector by launching IFAT India in 2013.
Bhola Mandal, Deputy Project Director
Messe Muenchen India Pvt. Ltd.
(Formerly known as MMI India Pvt. Ltd.)
Unit No. 762/862, Solitaire Corporate Park Building No. 7,
6th Floor, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 093.
Tel: +91 22 4255 4726 Mobile: +91 99307 00292
Gesine Hubner, Senior Exhibition Manager
Messe Munchen GmbH
Messegelande, 81823 Munchen
Germany Tel: +49 89 949 - 20298