Sustainable Action Dialogues
The Action Dialogues include pre-events that are held in the run-up to the Summit incollaboration with regional and international partners.
Regional and International Dialogues
In the run-up to the Summit, a series of pre-events in the form of international and regional dialogues are held throughout the course of the year. These Sustainable Action Dialogues held internationally and within the country, are conducted with the aim of widening the scope and outreach of the WSDS. The discussions held during these dialogues are brought forward to the main Summit stage where these extend to in-depth deliberations by different sets of subject experts and practitioners.
In the last edition, dialogues were held in New York, Monaco, New Delhi, and Kolkata. The themes covered were as follows:
- Leadership Coalition on Energy and Industry Transition, held in New York in collaboration with the Energy Transitions Commission (ETC), India and The Rockefeller Foundation
- Renewable Energy – A Viable Tool for Clean Energy Transitions and Advancing Electric Mobility in Cities, Addressing Critical Challenges, held in Monaco in collaboration with The Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation
- Leadership Coalition on Petrochemicals, held in New Delhi
- Water Secure Economies: Perspectives from the Industries, held in Kolkata in collaboration with the Bengal Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCC&I)
- Sustainable Action Dialogue on Air Pollution, held in New Delhi in collaboration with Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC).
The international and regional dialogues are organizedin collaboration with partner entities.To explore partnership opportunities for the upcoming WSDS 2021, click here .Past regional andinternational dialogues: Highlights